(In order of importance to me, I think it is safe to say Cameron's might be a little different)
1. My commute time was cut in half, if not thirds or fourths on a bad traffic day.
2. I can now drive to Target in under five minutes....basically one of my favorite places for everything. Where else can you get cereal and a totally cute new dress in one stop??
3. I have more hills around me than strength in my legs to run.
4. I have a new 7 mile running/ walking route that includes views of Mount Rainier, Puget Sound and did I mention lots of hills.
5. We have double pane windows.
6. Our place is brand new, so everything is fresh. The paint, the carpet etc.
7. An apartment manage with a no nonsense attitude and a no tolerance policy to noise. No more stupid loud base from our neighbor below.
8. New places to explore, new restaurants to eat at, new friends to make.
9. We have three bathrooms instead of one, so there is never a wait.
10. We are close to Lincoln Park, my absolute new favorite place.