When I think of Summer, I instantly think of ice cream, sand between my toes, spending time on the water and long days filled with sunshine.
Below you will find my top ten favorite Summer time activities in Seattle (in no particular order):
2. Spending a long weekend at Seabrook.
3. Backpacking in to camp by a lake.
4. Renting any type of watercraft or going out on a friend's boat.
5. Heading out of town to explore for the weekend.
7. Visiting the San Juans to go Whale Watching.
9. Evening walks to watch the sunset at Lincoln Park.
10. Spending time with my favorite girls.