I have a love hate relationship with Valentine's day. I love a day set apart to let the important people in your life know you love them, but sometimes the pressure of figuring out what to do, what to wear or what to give can feel a bit overwhelming. In order to eliminate some of that I have compiled a little list of my top things to do, give or make for valentine's day.
2. Homemade valentines: Make a heart on the wall using photos of the two of you or pull out the stickers and card stock and make your own creation.
3. Since Valentine's day is on a Monday, go out for lunch instead of dinner, save money and break up your day.
4. Brunch at Salty's.
5. I love you because poster: you can frame it, and then fill in the blank with washable marker.
6. Hidden message collar stays: Hands down the most used, clever and thoughtful gift I have ever given Cameron. I went with the PG version like, "You are so handsome", but maybe you prefer the racy version, either way no one will ever know.
7. Men's Leather watch case: or as we call it around here his man box. An attractive catch all for watches, wallets etc.
8. Dinner at La Rustica.
9. Dessert at the Melting Pot.
10. Buy him flowers for a change, he will be surprised and you both get to enjoy them.