I have always preferred giving a handmade card to a store bought one. I find it inspiring to come up with my own design each year. For Valentine's day Cameron and I have made it a tradition to exchange homemade valentines. Do you have any valentine traditions?
There is nothing better than receiving a homemade valentine, especially from someone who normally does not take the time to make such creations.
All you need to create this homemade valentine is the following:
30 paper cupcake liners
hot glue gun
1 piece solid cardstock
1. Fold the cupcake liners in half. Cut the bottom off so all you have left is the crinkly part.
2. Cut the crinkly part in half lengthwise.
3. Open up the two crinkly circles and cut them into 2 inch segments.
4. Draw a heart with a pencil on your card stock.
5. Crinkle up the segments accordion style and attach to the heart outline with hot glue.