Do you have ever have one of those weeks when you wake up day after day just feeling blah? In your opinion your hair looks lame, your clothes are dumpy and you are ready to sell all your belongings and start anew? Well, last week was one of those weeks for me. Instead of spending too much time posting all my belongings on Craiglist or wallowing in self pity, Cameron ensured our evenings were spent going on long walks, eating multiple cones of ice cream and soaking up every last ounce of sunshine humanly possible.
Here are some lessons I have (re)learned from the week:
1. Sometimes the ability to cook for oneself seems entirely overrated. If I do the math, considering time and money saved, eating out just might be a better deal.
2. Killer sunsets should be enjoyed daily.
3. A spouse should be able to alter your mood (for the better) merely by their presence.
4. Multiple ice creams cones in a week needn't be reserved for vacations.
5. Picnics, pizza and the person I love, is a winning trio of p's.
Who goes around throwing all these perfectly good pair of shoes over power lines?
This R.V. seems to have taken up residency for the week down on Alki.
Killer sunsets every night this week!