A cozy Winter package
This time of year gift giving lists can be long and money can be tight. Both Cameron and I have many friends and family who do not live locally, but who we want to know we are thinking of them. I came across these cute festive socks one day while shopping at Target which gave me the idea to create fun little pre Christmas packages for some of our friends and family. The premise is simple: create a fun, festive afternoon for someone you love.
Here are a few ideas of what you can put in your box:
- Buy or make cookies. There is nothing quite like receiving something homemade from someone you love. However, this time of year one of my guilty pleasures are the white chocolate covered Oreos. For some reason the rest of the year I never touch an Oreo.
- Add a canister of hot cocoa and marshmallows (preferably snowflake shaped)
- Don't forget a Christmas book or two
- Festive socks or reindeer antlers for the whole family
- Fake "snowballs" for an indoor snowball fight
- A cute "Merry Christmas" garland or felt ball garland
Place in a box with some decorative tissue and you are well on your way to sending a little holiday cheer to someone who lives far away.
As resident taste tester Jasper had to taste each product for quality and consistency.